Nomfundo Dlamini – Sambo started singing at a very tender age, and started performing in church at the age of 12; she joined the school choir in which she sang until the age of 16. Ndoh [stage name] is a singer, songwriter and a performer.
1. MBONGENI NGEMA: In 1994 he joined the committed artist theatre music company as a dancer, singer and actress. Ndoh received a professional training under Mr. Ngema’s watch and started performing professionally. In the productions: MAMA! And later MARIA! MARIA! With the two productions she toured the following countries: Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Zurich, Switzerland, Denmark and many others...
2. MADALA KUNENE: In 1998 she started singing as a backing vocalist. She toured
France for twelve weeks and done some other performances as a backing vocalist around South Africa.
3. ISIKHULU CAST: In 1999 she also worked with the theatre production as a singer and a dancer they toured the following countries: Holland and Switzerland for six months.
4. JABU KHANYILE & BAYETE: In 1999 late, that year she joined the band as a backing vocalist until 2002, with the band they toured different countries internationally: Spain, Singapore, Nigeria, Egypt and around South Africa. In 2006 she did the Jabu Khanyile and Busi Mhlongo’s live DVD and CD recording as a backing vocalist at the Market theatre Newtown. She also sang as a backing vocalist for all the musicians from around Africa at the Kora Awards that was held in Johannesburg Stadium.
5. RINGO MADLINGOZI: In 2003 she joined Ringo as a backing vocalist, dancer and a choreographer, hey recorded Ringo live DVD and CD at the State theatre Pretoria, with the band they toured the following countries internationally: London, Russia, Mozambique, Malawi, Uganda, Lesotho, Swaziland and around South Africa. She has been on tour with Ringo in the Eastern Cape with whom she was featured as a solo act where she got the great response, this has subsequently led her to being billed for a festival in Bisho in October 2003 and again in April 2004 she was invited to perform as a solo act at the 10th Anniversary Celebration in New Orleans Louisiana U.S.A, She also did the Ringo live 2 DVD and CD recording at the Playhouse in Durban as a backing vocalist, dancer and a choreographer.
6. SOWETO SPIRITUAL SINGERS: In 2009 she joined the gospel music group as a singer and they toured Europe for a month.
7. JOY OF JAZZ: 2009 August she was showcasing her solo act at the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz where she got the great response.
8. MABRRR MUSICAL: In 2010 she worked with Jerry Mofokeng as Lebo Mathosa with the production they were invited to perform at the Macufe festival in Bloemfontein.
9. SONGS OF MIGRATION: 2011 early that year she worked with Hugh Masikela and James Ngcobo she was invited to be part of the musical production as a singer and actress at the Market theatre for si eeks. “he’s still orki g professional as a singer, actress and a dancer and looking forward to grow her career. She has been in the music industry for 22 ears…
10. ANC 100 ear’s celebration in 2012: she worked with James Ngcobo and Victor Masondo on the production, she also shared the stage with the following artists: Judith Sephuma, Simphiwe Dana, Dorothy Masuka, Vusi Mahlasela, Ray Phiri, Zahara, Kwela Tebza, AKA, Liquid Deep and
Soweto Gospel choir. She also performed a solo and sang (Black president) of the late Brenda Fassie.
11. Ndoh Dlamini's album titled Sekusile was recently nominated for the Best Jazz Contemporary Album on the MMA’s hi h ere held i Dur a .
12. MICHAEL BOLTON: Late in 2013, she collaborated with Michael Bolton in a song called Aint nothing but a good thing .
13. JAZZ TOWN MUSIC SHOW: In 2014 she worked with James Ngcobo on a stage production and they toured the Eastern Cape Province for two weeks.
14. ORDAINED AS AN APOSTLE: In 2014 October the 4th, Ndoh was ordained as a Pastor, and presently co-pastoring The Livingstone Ministries with her husband.
15. SONGS FROM JAZZ TOWN: 2015 she again worked with James Ngcobo on stage and the show lasted for a month at the Market theatre.
16. LETTERS FROM MADIBA: In 2015 she worked with James Ngcobo on the stage show directed by him, and she sang The Black President.
Currently Ndoh is working on her singles soon to be released and will be available in all download platforms….
27 81 445 6 819 [Office]
27 71 220 0 595 [whatsapp]
Kuwe Records home of Soul, Gospel & Jazz